Craft Hope

About a week ago I stumbled upon this amazing and inspiring blog.  Craft Hope is great project started by a woman, with the goal of bringing hand-crafted items to those that are less fortunate.  Before I found out about this she had already done two projects.  Dresses were made for children in Mexico and dolls were made for children in Nicaragua.  Now, for the third project she is asking the people make blankets, booties, and beanies for newborns.  I'm excited to be participating.

Several months ago two sets of friends both had babies and I made them some booties.  Well, I made an extra pair and have been holding on to them since.  Just haven't been sure what to do with them.  And, then I read about the third project of Craft Hope and knew exactly where these booties were meant to go.  I'm hoping to have time this week to sew another pair too {they're already cut out and ready to go}.  

I encourage anyone who would like to participate to check out the Craft Hope blog.  
Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

Comments