SPT - Eight is great

Ok, this might technically be an infinity symbol and not and eight, but I thought I could get points for creativity.  And isn't that was this is all about?  

This "eight" graces the bottom of a surfboard mount up on my uncle's wall.  I just happened to be down here for the weekend and was inspired to take this picture by the SPT prompt.  Funny how things just sometimes align like that.  

Can you see me in the picture?  In the right bottom corner.  Too bad I don't have crazy photography skills to get a good reflection picture.  Oh well, something for me to work on.

Now I'll have to keep my eyes open for other 8's in my life.

Comments

  1. I see you! This picture of you is better than the last one. FYI, when shooting a white subject then bump EC. Maybe +2/3. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment