Meal Planning Monday

Time to jump on the bandwagon and start publishing my meal plans for the week. I have been pretty good about doing my planning and sticking to it, but this will help as well.

Monday: Pesto Pizza - homemade dough set to rise while I run to the grocery store for my weekly trip

Tuesday: something new... Honey Glazed Cashew Chicken with fried rice. Fingers crossed that this is a winner.

Wednesday: something new again... Shredded French Dip. I'm gonna give this a shot in the Dutch oven 'cause I lack a slow cooker, but I think it should work.

Thursday: Grilled chicken sandwiches with pesto greenbean potatoe salad. This meal might get the boot if we have lots of left overs that need to get eaten.

Friday: Fish nuggets with garlic fries and corn on the cob.

{happy cookin'!}

Comments