another sewing project

Lukas was certain I would never make this case. And then, once I was started he was certain that it would never be finished. But, lo and behold, it got done. Maybe it took a bit longer than expected, but it's done!

This all started with an idea... "I could make that". That idea got me in trouble before with the toiletry bag. And like the toiletry bag, at the end of this I am quite proud.


There are four slots for filters covered in micro fiber and padded with some thick interfacing. The outside is brown canvas with a pocket outside for some cleaning clothes. {gosh darn spray off the ocean}

The lesson I learned from this "little" project... hand baste the bias binding first before sewing it down with the machine. Things went much more smoothly after I had that break through. Minus the tender fingers from shoving the needle though the zillion layers.

Comments