he's famous

This morning Lukas's phone rang and he answered it to a hurried, "Do you know your picture's on Pioneer Woman?!" And we checked and it was. Thanks for letting us know, Nurse. Really, Em is just about the biggest PW fan I know.

Now Lukas can be "famous" like me. When I saw that Ree {yeah, I'm calling her Ree like I know her} had chosen water as the most recent theme I knew Lukas had to submit a few. Just about 9 out of every 10 pictures he takes are of water in some way or another. I was sure he'd have something she'd like.

Two more art shows to go this summer. Hopefully other people follow Ree's example and choose Lukas's work too. And let me tell you... those shows are a bunch of work. I think that should be another post all in itself.

Now it's off to run errands. Must stop ogling Lukas's pretty picture on PW.

{p.s. Lukas has been working hard the last couple days on a new photography website. Can't wait to share it with you when it's ready to go live!}

Comments

  1. wow, that picture is a.ma.zing! if he's not famous now, he will be! with skill like that, you can't hide them under a bushel for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding his pic on PW this morning may or may not have been the highlight of my day : ) Teeming with jealousy over here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment