D-wayne

D-wayne :: paper cut
The neighborhood raccoon who likes to topple Sam and Jeff's garbage {until thwarted by a bungee} was affectionately given the name, D-wayne.  It's so much more fun to retell the pesky creatures antics when referring to his name instead of, "oh that raccoon is at it again."  We can exclaim to each other, "I saw D-wayne this morning!"

After finding my paper cutting tools to make Matt's birthday card I was itching to use them again.  A card for Sam was quite in order, especially since she'd left our little street for more snowy climates.  We're missing her {and maybe D-wayne is too}!  Like the victor he {sometimes} is, I placed him inside the laurel wreath.  Sure his eyes came out a bit wonky, but it's kinda fitting for this nutting neighborhood trash excavator.  

D-wayne :: paper cut

Looking forward to the weekend... filled with filling my newest planter box {a deep one!} with dirt and plants.  I considered all different kinds of tomatoes, but Lukas said 9 tomato plants is too many.  Hmm... I'm sure I'll be able to find plenty of other options at the nursery.  That place is overwhelming in its variety and selection.  

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. Megan, you are one creative person! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have one that we named Carlos Danger after the Anthony Weiner scandal a few years back. Precious memories....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment