making :: on tap

umbrella prints :: trimmings

Just a quick little list of makings on tap...

:: my sweetie pie ABC stitch along - even though I don't even have a recipient in mind I just couldn't pass up this cute opportunity to jump back into cross stitch after more than 20 years {yikes!  I'm really that old?!}.  Plus, it's just the right size to take on the bus in the mornings.

:: umbrella prints trimmings competition - the fabric's here, all the way from Australia!  How fitting that the text print is about pulling weeds and being in the garden.  Just waiting one more item to come in the mail.  Then I'll get cracking on my plan.  It'll be another 'take on the bus' project.  I love those!

:: the knit challenge - I was super stoked to be chosen to get a chance to participate in this challenge.  Fabrics have been selected and they should be on their way to me soon!  

:: the garden - one more bed planted and another waiting to be placed and filled this weekend.  Some how Lukas got ahead of me in his building.  Who would have thought pulling weeds and prepping spots for new beds would take soooooooo long.  It feels good to spend the weekends outdoors working in the yard.  

Happy Friday!


my sweatiepie :: stitch along

umbrella prints :: trimmings

umbrella prints :: trimmings

blossoms

newest garden box

Comments