a little bit of :: these days

these days



:: the cold has been lingering, but also going away at the same time

:: Lukas was moved to a new job.  It just so happens to be at the Giant's stadium.  

:: mid-week dinner out with Sam was just what was needed.  Some day I'll get past the Reuben.

:: I'm planning projects in my head... sewing for coming babies, a yard that is over run with weeds, maybe a little something for our 5th anniversary coming up in May.

:: almost done reading The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer.  When I first picked it up I couldn't get past the first few pages, but now I'm hooked.  Looking forward to some science fiction next.

:: this morning marks two days in a row of doing yoga.  The deep breathing is calming and it feels awesome to get moving.  When the voice of the video instructor began to end the session I was surprised - 30 minutes is up already?  I guess that's a good sign.  Craving to be done with this cold and back in the hot yoga studio.  

:: almost finished with all the episodes of The Shield.  I don't think we'll quite get through all 7 seasons by the end of January, but we certainly made a huge dent in just one month.

:: looking forward to watching football with friends this weekend and tackling that aforementioned yard

Comments

  1. Thanks for your comment! I too have a cold that won't quit. Mostly the awful cough, hope you get well soon. I tried reading the Interestings a few months ago but couldn't get into it. Maybe I needed to stick it out for longer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment