December Blocks

I don't think I've shared these latest Tethered Threads blocks for Kathy. So here they are!

I had fun planning these out, but it was challenging with what I wanted to do and the amount fabric I had to work with. I always seem to forget that the more you cut it the more gets lost in the seams. So, plans may have changed mid-cutting, but in the end I'm really happy with the way they came out.

Now, I'm already planing the next blocks for Rebecca. She sent fabrics from Heath Bailey's new line. So fun to see these in person! And have a chance to sew with them. I love them, but problem wouldn't have picked them for myself so it's fun to use them for someone else. Hopefully those blocks will be done this weekend.

Other goals for the weekend - wedding dress version 3 (sleeves!), wedding favors (got to keep those under wraps), a little hiking, and what ever comes my way.

Happy weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment