a little bit of :: these days

front garden
in the morning

:: I'm glad today is Friday

:: parts of the garden are booming, but others... not so much.

:: I'm enjoying stitching on the bus - cross stitch & english paper piecing

:: Lukas has been enjoying some shorter working days

:: online fabric play never get's old.  Care to vote?  I got another mosaic chosen!  

:: looking forward to a long weekend and picking out fabrics from my stash for more sewing projects.  This time I'm going to finally tackle the Everyday Skirt and a yoga-band skirt {I've had fabric for this for YEARS}.  Maybe I'm being a bit too ambitious.  

:: we've watched the Warriors win two close games.  Last night's seemed improbably in the last seconds.

Happy Friday!


Comments

  1. Beautiful photo! And I think I saw that "every day skirt" book at the library!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment