mmmmmmm

We've been taking little steps recently to have a more healthy lifestyle. Just little things like planning meals based more around the veggie and much less 'meat & potatoes'. And one other small change - we've only been having dessert once a week. As Lukas says, if it's only once a week it better be good.

And oh boy have these desserts been yummy! The latest triumph was this tasty and surprisingly simple flan. Now looking back at the recipes I'm pretty sure that I actually did a cross between this one and this one. The dangers of having more than one recipe open at a time. Thankfully, the flan turned out just fine. Actually better than fine - it was mmmmmmm tasty!

I did...

1 cup sugar
6 eggs
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
12 oz evaporated milk
1 tablespoon vanilla

Comments

  1. Hello-

    I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    Thank you,
    Emily Patterson
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Megan, I now have a ridiculous craving for flan... thanks.

    -pregnant petunia (aka emily)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment