Say cheese!

I left work at lunch today and hurried home to wait.  I was waiting for the man in the big, brown truck to pull up and stop in front of my house.  And, he did.  Up the steps he came with my new present (purchased with some graduation gifts).  The... Panasonic Lumix TZ5 in blue!!  I love it.  I think it helps that I spent some serious time picking it out and looking over all the different options out there.  
Here's my first picture with it.  It's not gonna win any "amazing photo" awards, but it did splendidly.  (Just need to work on not covering the flash while taking self portraits!)  I got it just in time for the super fun weekend that is just about to start.  At the moment I'm waiting for two friends from college to get here.  Then we're off to Anaheim to watch a little baseball.  The match-up is supposed to be pretty awesome and I hear the teams are 2 and 3 on the Power Rankings.  Then a cozy night will be spent in Anaheim and in the morning we're off to the happiest place on Earth!  My roommate's gonna meet up with us and a friend from grad school too.  I can't wait for the weekend to get started.  

That's all for now.  I'll be sure to post with pictures from this weekend (with my new camera!).  
Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments