where'd the last 6 years go?


I was going through the unpublished posts in my draft folder and came across this gem from 6 years ago.  We were freshly engaged and snapped these shots for our save the dates - home-made photo booth style!  And then we printed up a zillion in 12"x12" sheets that I cut apart and glued to thin wood squares Lukas cut.  Covered in resin {oh so many drips to manage!} they became coasters and the coasters, became our wedding favors.  But what I can't get over is how YOUNG we were.  {That... and I cannot even remember when Lukas had such a tame beard!}  

Happy birthday to the guy who's been mine for the last 12+ years, my husband for the last 5.  Together, we're learning and growing and exploring and (sure) being lazy.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.

(Can you guess each of expressions above?)  

 



Comments