Hi there! I'd love to hear from you!

a little bit of :: these days

By Sunday, February 8, 2015

these days...



:: I'm back to working on a photo-a-day.  You can follow along here: two days the same.

:: we watched the Super Bowl with James and Solange - an all around good time.

:: I'm trying to build a yoga habit.  New habits are hard!

:: Lukas got a few mornings of great light.

:: I brought the guys burritos for lunch.  It was a hit... and then I got my favorite food truck {The Chairman Truck} for lunch the next day.  Awesome!

:: been working on a refi.  It's hard work, this trying to save money business.  But practice makes ya better, right?

:: we watched the rain coming down - all three of us {me, Lukas, and the cat} peering out the windows.  

:: and right now... Lukas is napping with the cat.  The groceries are bought AND put away.  Fresh flowers on the table.  I'm counting down the minutes till yoga.  

Other little bits of my life...

0 comments