Hi there! I'd love to hear from you!

in this moment {august}

By Tuesday, August 28, 2012

night tent

I am...

{feeling} full of english muffin with homemade strawberry jam

{enjoying} the morning since we decided I didn't need to do laundry today

{loving} the lightness on my head - 12+ inches shorter

{remembering} to put the business card back where Lukas left it 

{thinking} where I want to be and how I will get there

{wondering} how Lukas will ever make a decision about a wide angle lens - there's no perfect option

{hoping} we can get a permit to hike Ediza Lake this weekend

{anticipating} a new tent arriving in the mail today - the last "new" one we got wasn't new

{listening} this awesome find on Pandora {some covers are just amazing!} - The Boxer

{watching} more Jack Baurer and totally hooked now

{saying} we should probably buy plane tickets soon

{inspired by} 365+1 days of hand lettering by Lisa Congdon

Other little bits of my life...

2 comments

  1. So happy you're doing the journal, too! And who took this picture? Your hubby? It's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the hubby took this picture. I was in the tent shining the light. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete