winner winner!

Chiken dinner. Well, the chicken dinner was last night 'cause I didn't feel like cooking so I brought home one of those roast chickens from Safeway. I must say, it was a bit of a disapointment. Usually they're moist and yummy, but this one was dry. Darn!

But... on to the exciting part. Lukas, my amazing photographer fiance, won the photo of the day award for today on MERZETA: Photo of the Day. Super duper exciting as there's some pretty amazing landscapes there and quite a few stellar photographers included in this site. Here's the link to his beautiful shot from our trip to Tahoe. Feel free to go vote for his shot or just enjoy the beautiful photos.

Well, it's Friday, Lukas is a winner, the grant I've been stressing over all week is just about wrapped up, and did I say it's Friday already? Super stoked for the weekend - it's Hannukah!

P.S. Forgive my lack of photo.

Comments