more quilting goodness

My new obsession with quilting really has come about through the blogging world. There are some amazing quilter-bloggers out there. So inspirational and so many it seems I'm always finding a new blog to oggle.

The Block Party blog is just one of many I've enjoyed checking regularly. It's so fun to see what these ladies have been creating for each other. And now... we can all get in on the fun. They've made the blog into a quilt along - can't wait for the first tutorial to go up. And I'm really excited about the possibility of more quilting bees. I'm loving the one I'm in right now. Everyone has made just beautiful blocks.

But... must get back to the Block Party... they're kicking off the quilt along with a give-away of some pretty fun fabrics. Free fabric?! Who wouldn't want to win?! So, go check them out and join the fun when the quilt along starts. I know I can't wait!

Comments