My (semi)Creative Side

My finals are over! Now I've just got finish grading finals for the class I TA. At first I thought grading was fun, but that didn't last long. 200+ pages to grade and they're all the same question gets boring rather quickly. So, a little post here before I get back to grading.

In between studying for finals and procrastinating I made my first beanie. Lukas wears lots of beanies and always bugs his mom to make him new ones. I thought I'd give making them a try and my first one turned out pretty good (if I may say so). Here, Lukas models my first ever beanie:That's all for now. For more of my pictures you can go here!

Comments

  1. I'm impressed!!! Hey...how do you get the blog links on the side of your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job megan! is it crochet? the card didn't make it in the mail- so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! what did you do today? i've thought about you alot lately and thinking if your birthday! love em

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment