secret agent M

movin'
I've been feeling lately like a secret operative.  I've got a mostly empty apartment stashed away in the city.  People move in and out of the complex with some regular basis so I'm not attracting any special attention.  I've got another mail box that I check about once a week.  None of the mail comes addressed to me, but I collect it anyways.  {Return to sender I write on most.}  From high above, I can watch the comings and goings of the Muni line.  And I'm on a mission... furnish this blank slate.


Ok... so I'm not really a secret agent, but it sure is fun to play one.  In reality I'm a hard working MPH who dabbles in apartment procurement and furnishing with a touch of furniture moving on the side.  Three new students from Uganda will be coming in July and it's been my job to help get their living accommodations well, livable.  

And, when it's a warm day in the city and you've just moved a single bed all by yourself that calls for a goofy, impromptu shelf-portrait photo shoot.  And that's exactly what I did.  Can you tell?  I have no shame.  

Comments