Full of thanks (and turkey too)

This past weekend was wonderful and long. Wednesday evening after work I drove up to Los Osos to meet my family for Thanksgiving. The days leading up to Wednesday I was super stressed out trying to finish up my applications, get packed for the trip up north and get all of my work done. Work usually doesn't keep me too busy, but the time I want to go out of town they just load the work on. I was dreading the drive too with all the traffic I assumed would be on the roads and making the drive incredibly long. I had no need to worry though; traffic moved quite quickly and I was in Los Osos in no time. The long weekend was just what I needed to unwind and get geared up for the final push in personal statement writing and work projects. I am so thankful for this time to spend with my family and for getting the much need R&R when I most needed it. Here are a few pictures from the weekend for you to enjoy.
Ginger enjoying some Thanksgiving pie!

Post dinner pictionary. Lukas and I were the champs the first game. Bringing up the rear were Mom and Dad (even when they were helped by Em). Their team really turned it around though and won the second game.

Bumpy boat ride.

Attempted sand sledding.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, and good food. Now, back to crunch time for my applications.
Wish me luck!

Comments