charming challenge

A quick interlude in the honeymoon posts just to let you know that I am still doing a bit a of sewing.

Recent completed projects... {yep, I actually have completed projects}

::a set of four napkins made from this fun print {but in brown}

::embellished shower curtain - quick and easy, but makes such a difference

And on the uncompleted, but excited to be started stage... I've started working on my quilt for the BAMQG challenge. Robert Kaufman donated some bright charm packs to our guild. The challenge is to make a quilt - solids only - with these as the focus.

The colors were so pretty all together. So I jumped right in, cutting and sewing. Not quite sure where I'm going yet.

Where I was at the end of the day on Sunday.

Comments

  1. Yep! Using every last scrap and still one little charm pack doesn't seem to go vary far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much the opposite of you as far as progress: I have decided on a pattern, but haven't started yet. :)

    Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I love how even my comment gets to be in this fun font!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to catch up. I am going with the postage stamp idea. I just need to start cutting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment